Institutional Membership in the Austin Museum Partnership is open to any cultural institution that provides exhibits and programs which contribute to the array of informal learning opportunities available in the Greater Austin area (includes Travis, Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, and Williamson Counties). Benefits include:
- Voting power at quarterly Membership Meetings
- Participation in the partnership’s annual Austin Museum Day and inclusion in promotional materials in local newspaper and other media outlets
- Participation in annual AMP Educator’s Night
- Institutional profiles and event listings on the Austin Museum Partnership web site
- Professional development and networking opportunities via scholarships, workshops, happy hours and access to the AMP LinkedIn Group.
Membership fees are $50 for Institutional Memberships. Complete the Institutional Membership Form to join now.
Supporting Memberships are open to individuals, organizations, or businesses providing museum-related services and who are committed to furthering the purpose of AMP. Membership fees are $100 for Supporting Memberships. Complete the Institutional Membership Form to join now.
Individual Memberships are available to any individual interested in furthering the purpose of AMP including museum volunteers, staff, and the general public. Individual Memberships are $25. Complete the Individual Membership Form to join.
Contact the Treasurer if you have additional membership questions.